- Adjust turret end working tools to the spindle centerline.
- Improve cutting tool life.
- Reduce lathe setup time.
- Utilizes standard ER Collets.
- Full 360° X .025″ adjustment.
- Two coolant ports standard; side – 1/8 NPT; Rear 1/4 NPT.
- All tools interchangeable within group sets.
- Heat treated and black oxide coated for long service life.
- Collet to shank squareness 0.0002″.
- All collet chucks use standard ER nose piece and thread sizes.
The Dial-Ables Advantage:
- Dial-Ables tooling system provides an economical solution for adjusting cutting tools to spindle centerline.
- Saves on costly tool breakage and premature wear.
- Reduces set-up time.
- Fast and easy precision alignment for round shank tooling on lathes. Perfect for setting up carbide drills, reamers, taps, boring bars, etc.
- Dial-Able holders have a .0250″ x 360° range of adjustment for accuracy.
- Properly aligned tools reduce breakage plus give longer tool life.
- Holders have side & rear coolant ports for coolant fed tooling.
- Shanks come in standard sizes to fit turret blocks, eliminating sleeves.
Adapter heads are available in two forms:
- Standard ER Collet in sizes:
- ER11, ER16, ER20, ER25, and ER32.
- Set screw for boring bars:
- 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″ and 1/2″.
see url Download our catalog